FTGH for pickup in So Cal: PDP-11/44, Macs, Atari ST, RiscPC, ...

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:32:39 CDT 2021

On 7/5/21 9:30 PM, Cameron Kaiser via cctalk wrote:
> There is also a big Kennedy disk next to it but I don't know if they
> originally went together.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, is that SMD or something else? I've got at
least one Q-bus SMD controller so have been keeping an eye out for drive
for a few years. I am in Minnesota, however, so logistics surely a no-go;
if it was close enough for me I'd be jumping on the 11/44 and also the
Alpha Micro!

re. Acorn RPC 700 for anyone reading, I may still have a logic board or two
for these over in England. No real ETA for getting them US-side, though
(and chances are that they have battery issues, too).

Jules