Atari ST & MegaFile with Minix?

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 02:53:08 CDT 2021

Whilst I am not an Atari "expert" I still own an STE and a have owned a Mega which died and a TT which I sold.
In hardware terms there is very little difference between a Mega and an ST. As far as I know, given the same memory, all the games work on both and they really exercise the hardware.
The first obvious difference is 3Mb of memory but that shouldn't cause problems.
The second is that I would expect a Mega to have a blitter. Not all did but could the space occupied by the blitter be a problem.
Lastly has the Mega had any modifications made? That could also cause issues..
.. and I assume TOS finds the drives on both machines

Dave
G4UGM