Small DEC QBUS backplane

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sun Jan 31 11:18:21 CST 2021

I only have the S (well, there is a second one in the basement I need to
drag up). I did have one of those little 4 slot dual width boxes that
had a power supply but I sold it. Wouldn't help with quad width modules
anyway.

There's another BA23 down there, I'll probably try to haul it up next
trip. Was going to go over today but snow so next week most likely.

I need to sell some of this stuff. The HP1000 and the BA11-S will go on
Ebay unless someone here wants to make an offer.