UNIVAC

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:13:06 CST 2021

I do not know this guy, this came through my site, but if you do have info
that you think he might find useful and would like to share please contact
CECIL the Specific.

 VintageComputer.net Inquiry Contact Information Name: CECIL CRAIN
            Email: ccrain at rgoldlegal-got-com Phone: 4157869527
            I'm looking for any information about Bakelite insulating
materials and phenolic resins used in Univac DCT products manufactured
in the Salt Lake City facility from 1970 to 1978.
VintageComputer.net