APL\360

Lee Courtney leec2124 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:27:07 CST 2021

Norman,

Same here, but archived at the CHM Software Preservation site:
http://www.softwarepreservation.org/projects/apl

If there is anything you have that is missing from the above site I'd love
to add it. Please drop me an email.

BTW my Dad was one of the first users of the original 2 cassette MCM-70 in
the US. We had one at home, along with a selectric terminal that we used
(from 1969 on) to access APL on a mainframe. Fun days. His MCM machine is
on display at CHM.

Lee Courtney

--
Lee Courtney