DEDICATED HOBBYIST ALERT: IBM AS/400 9406-F2 for cheap sale in Germany

mazzinia at tin.it mazzinia at tin.it
Tue Jan 5 15:02:02 CST 2021

Well,

The whole translation is more on the lines that it hasn't been started since 3 years and they can't be bothered to check if it still works with the mains not plugged since then. Thus the risk to turn it on is on the buyer.
This said, without the license codes is going to be a big decorative object, sort of way... so if someone is interested, he should make sure that they have still the licenses to give alongside.

Another small thing... I helped carrying that model up into our office, years ago... good luck to whoever purchases it because it's some serious weight