Any interest in a Floating Point Systems AP-120 array processor?

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:15:50 CST 2021

I picked this up a number of years ago for reasons that entirely escape
me.  It's certainly neat, but I don't see myself ever actually using it and
it's large and heavy.

Documented here:
http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/fps/7259-02_AP-120B_procHbk.pdf

Mine appears to have a DEC-style interface but I'm unsure what it talks to
on the DEC side of things.

I can take pictures if there's interest, but it's fairly nondescript, just
a large white box with rack-mount ears and a small panel with some switches
on it.

It's in the Seattle area if anyone wants it, and it's free!  Shipping is...
not something I really want to think about right now.

- Josh