Original Intel 8085 training briefcase with tapes

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:10:59 CST 2021

Just on a chance, would anybody have the paper workbook that goes with this kit?
It is a 8085 SDK board in a briefcase, power supply and tape player that was probably part of a class they presented.

Mine works fine, including the Sony Walkman in the case, I am listening to the 10 or more training tapes.

The whole kit is pristine, but no paper - the workbook from the kit.

Anybody help me on this, or want it?

I revisit things now and then, and this is one of them.  It may need a new home.

Randy