archive of DEC Notes

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:26:47 CST 2021

Does anyone have contact information for the proprietor of this site:
        http://www.activityclub.org/decnotes/
The site has an index of messages archived from DEC's internal "Notes"
(kind of their equivalent of UseNet).

It appears from the "Download this site" page that at one time it was
possible to download an archive of the actual content, but the hosting used
for that only provides one week of free hosting, which has expired.

I don't need the entire archive (though I'd like to get it), but I'd
especially like to get messages from milkwy::23class_semiconductor and
ricks::decschips.