resistor packs for terminating SCSI bus inside Exabyte 8020

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sat Feb 6 17:55:24 CST 2021

I agree.  None on Digikey.  The manual says 7-resistor 8 pin, which is
impossible if one resistor on each pin goes to 5V and the other to Vss,
but the sockets are actually 9-pin!

If Chuck can give me a definite part number I will be on the way.  The
controller says it specifically supports an EXB 8200 so should be able
to make it work with a terminator!

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
 Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org