Flip-Chip selloff (Al Kossow)

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Wed Feb 3 16:36:04 CST 2021

I remember how annoying it was when Ebay required all payments through
paypal. I preferred checks and getting all the money.

With Ebay's cut plus I am sure the new payment cut will be above
Paypal's it becomes less and less interesting to sell things there. But
that's what happens when you have 100% of the market.

Why don't we just use bitcoin?

CZ