Stage 2 Macroprocessor

Daniel Moniz dnm at pobox.com
Sat Dec 25 14:56:18 CST 2021

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021, at 3:01 AM, Peter Van Peborgh via cctalk wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Has anyone out there in the big wide world there got a version of the
> Stage
> 2 Macroprocessor than is ready to run on a Windows PC? I don't mean the
> build-it-yourself version.
> Refer to
> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/234809181_The_mobile_programming_system_STAGE2

I have binaries I compiled a couple years ago of some different implementations, including William Waite's distribution. Took some minor hacking to get things to build, but seems to work for me, though I haven't used it lately, so it may fail on some test cases it should pass on. Drop me a line (dnm at pobox.com) if you want the circa 2019 32-bit Windows command line executable of the William Waite distribution I put together with Simply Fortran and Mingw-w64.

--
Daniel Moniz <dnm at pobox.com> [http://pobox.com/~dnm/]