Samsung Ubigate iBG-1000 router

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Tue Dec 21 11:50:38 CST 2021

Well, DSL Extreme is getting out of the T1 business, leaving me high and dry
(they've really gone to hell since GTT bought them out) since they don't offer
a static IP option on any of their lines anymore. I'll be working around that
problem for the next couple months while we move ...

Anyway, I have a spare Ubigate iBG-1000 T1 router here set up by the tech, but
no password to access it. It appears to be an embedded PowerPC system, around
603 level. I have some possible reset instructions and can access its serial
console, but was wondering if anyone out there has the administration manual
for it. It might be fun to repurpose it.