Wanted: IBM PC compatible 8 or 16 bit Arcnet cards

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 04:05:28 CST 2021

Greetings,

I had quite a few arcnet cards laying around a while back, I had picked up
a ton of them from the back storage of a datacenter that was clearing out
surplus equipment. I am uncertain of how many I still have in storage. How
many do you need?
If you are able to wait a couple days, I can check how many I have
remaining in storage, and I can ship them to you once found.

--Devin D.