RC11 controller (Was: Reproduction DEC 144-lamp indicator panels)

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Dec 9 19:49:41 CST 2021

    > From: Steven Malikoff

    > Was there ever an indicator panel for the RC11? .. I have a set of RC11
    > modules .. No backplane though. I've not found any docs for these, I suppose
    > they're probably on bitsavers and have overlooked them.

Looking at the manual and engineering drawings (at BitSavers, as you guessed), no lights.

I've added links to those to the CHWiki RC11 page:

  https://gunkies.org/wiki/RC11_disk_controller

The engineering drawings have the wirelist for the backplane, so it would be
possible to wire a new one. (I'm in the process of doing that for my KE11-A.)
Not sure it would be much use without an RS64 drive, though.

	Noel