RK11-C indicator panel inlays?

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Tue Dec 7 05:45:25 CST 2021

Board cost depends on quantity, the more you have made, the lower the
per board cost.

PCBCart.com charges a "tooling" charge for a new design.  They do look
over the designs carefully and reorders don't incur that charge.

To get an idea, I had a run of Joerg Hoppe's DEC Flip-Chip Extender Hex
+5 boards made (http://retrocmp.com/tools/dec-flip-chip-extenders)

I had 20 made.  My total (board cost, share of tooling, share of
shipping and share of customs at that time) per board cost is $42.60
(I'm selling them for $42 as I didn't get the customs charge until later).