RK11-C indicator panel inlays?

Mike Katz bitwiz at 12bitsbest.com
Mon Dec 6 16:45:29 CST 2021

One of my zillions of projects is to redesign Oscar Vermilion's PdDP-8/I
using the Raspberry Pi Pico board and these LEDs.

I would use one core for SIMH (the PDP-8 simulator) and one core for the
Incandescent Emulation.

Right now I'm too busy finding parts for my real PDP-8/E and getting it
running.

Think of the addressable LEDs and LEDs with the shift register built in 😄.

When you are ready for a redesign, you might consider it for a cost
reduction.

If I may8 ask a question.  I have never had boards made before. How do I
find a good board house that is reasonable and how do I specify the
board especially for the PDP-8 Omnibus which should have gold fingers on
the edge connectors?

Thanks and good luck,

                   Mike