RK11-C indicator panel inlays?

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 16:28:17 CST 2021

> On Dec 6, 2021, at 4:05 PM, Ethan Dicks via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 10:36 AM Mike Katz via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Sounds like a great approach.  I have a couple of Picos but haven't
> dug into the PIO engines yet.

Raspberry Pico PIO engines are seriously cool.  I used them to implement DDCMP synchronous line protocol in a small USB device wrapped around one of those devices.  That includes the "integral mode" modulate/clock recovery/demodulate functions.

Something I haven't tried but appears possible: 10 Mb/s Ethernet using the PIO.  At least full duplex, and perhaps even half duplex.  Not a whole lot of point in that, I suppose.

	paul