PDP-11/70 Boards

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 5 03:37:42 CST 2021

Thanks for the tips. The transformer that drives the bricks is a real beast. Did you find an alternative more convenient way to power them on the bench?

I don't see the Kunkin unit for sale except for a couple of items on ebay from China. I am really reluctant to buy anything at all from China. I couldn't find a manufacturer site for them, and I was wondering if there are alternatives since they don't seem to be particularly available. I did find this which is a bit more expensive (I know Rigol is Chinese, but it seems to be decent quality kit) https://www.rigol-uk.co.uk/product/rigol-dl3021-programmable-dc-electronic-load/

Thanks

Rob