pdp8/L restoration time, part 1: switches

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 16:12:05 CST 2021

If u hunt around u can find similar switches in e-waste or even new. Then
make some baskets u can attach. Like they did or if u got patience u can
take those right apart and rebuild as the pins sit in a cardboard like
material the plastic switch slides on with metal inserts for making
contact.  Need to get around finishing rebuilding mine.

Mine had been ripped off but it u can see how they are assemble here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/1ajs/16586222513/in/album-72157651577592077/