CWVG

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Aug 25 18:45:31 CDT 2021

On 8/25/21 3:58 PM, Mike Loewen via cctalk wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2021, Mike Loewen via cctalk wrote:

> Back in the 2007 time frame, Andrew Lynch had written a utility to read
> Vector Graphic hard-sectored diskettes on a Catweasel board.  Called
> "CWVG", does anyone have a copy of the program?

Some years ago, I received a batch of Vector 4 memorite floppies.
Using a catweasel, I did a conversion to RTF (Memorite has a lot of
features not suited to straight ASCII conversion; e.g. footnoting).  It
was a multi-step process.

First was capturing the flux transition data using a catweasel and
writing to a file.  Next was interpreting the data and converting to a
diskette image.  Extraction of the files using 22Disk was next and
finally conversion of the files to RTF.

This was not Andrew's program, but one rolled from scratch here.   I
doubt that it will suffice for most people.

--Chuck