Kennett Classic Computing Event Sept 25th

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:23:16 CDT 2021

Tickets and News Here:
https://www.kennettclassic.com/2nd-annual-kennett-classic-announced/
Located across the street from Kennett Classic's museum at the Garage
Community Center in downtown Kennett Square, PA (btwn Philadelphia and
Baltimore).

Classic Computing Workshop Hack-a-thon
If a day of vintage computer hacking sounds like fun, register to claim a
workspace for your vintage computing project.  The Kennett Square area has
a lot of new hobbyists that would really benefit from the tutelage of
experienced CCTalk members interested in sharing their knowledge.

Exhibitors Show Their Stuff
Exhibitors wanted!  This is your chance to show off your favorite
restoration project or your prized retro computer to the public. We have
had many visitors to Kennett Classic this year who expressed interest in
attending this event and are eager to experience how antique computers once
operated.

An Evening of Chiptunes and Computer Music
This year for Kennett Classic’s evening entertainment we have three
talented chiptune / waveform synthesizer music performers/bands.

Thanks for your support of this event.

Bill Degnan
vintagecomputer.net
kennettclassic.com