howto bitsavers BASIC-11 v2 disk image under simh

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Thu Aug 12 19:29:33 CDT 2021

> On Aug 12, 2021, at 3:31 PM, Glen Slick <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I translate the logical
> sector order RX-02 disk image back into a physical sector order disk
> image (dealing with track shifting, sector interleaving, and track to
> track sector skewing) then RT-11 on SIMH is happy with the disk image.

Ah, interesting...  Where's the best place to look for more information in the RX02 RT-11 logical/physical mapping?

Glen, if you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of your resulting simh-compatible image, I'd be happy to post it in an upcoming blog article for others who might find it useful as well...

    cheers,
      --FritzM.