ISO Laserjet I/II/III firmware

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Thu Aug 12 09:25:04 CDT 2021

At 12:57 AM 8/12/2021, you wrote:
>There has been some work going on emulating early Laserwriters in MAME and I was wondering
>if anyone still has boards or firmware dumps from Laserjets.
>It seems most have been scrapped.

There were software updates for the firmware and I imagine they were
a complete image and not a patch.  Did anyone save those?

I saved a 4si PS, a QMS 420 and an Apple Laserwriter.  Others
were recycled perhaps only two years ago.  One step behind
the wrecking ball or the recycling dumpster as the case may be.

- John