PC floppy disk sets avaialble free

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Mon Aug 9 11:10:14 CDT 2021

On 8/9/21 4:44 AM, Mike Norris via cctalk wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> During a clear out I found the following floppy disk sets, I am not
> sure if they are of any use to anyone:
>
> Pathworks V5.1 (35 disks) plus LAN Mgr Setup - these are copies not originals

I would *VERY* *MUCH* /like/ to get my hands on Pathworks.  I'd be quite
happy to pay for shipping for just them, or if you prefer, all of the
(unclaimed) disks.

I would be happy to cross ship other disks to other interested parties
(after imaging).

> Mastering Windows Programming with Borland C++4 (Sams - don't have the book though!)
> Borland SQL Link for Windows for Interbase 3.3 (3 disk)
> Paradox for Windows V 4.5 (2 disk)
> Paradox for Windows Object Converters for Forms (1 disk)
> Turbo C++ for Windows 3.1 (7 disks)
> Proto Gen V2.2 (1 disk)
> Adaptec 7800 Family Manager Set for Win NT 3.5 or Win 95/98 (3 disks)
>
> CDs -
> Adaptec EZ-SCSI Deluxe Edition V5
> Easy CD Creator & DirectCD
>
> All are untried and I have no means to read them, but have been stored
> in a clean environment, some still in their original wrapping, free
> except for the cost of postage (I am in the UK).

I wonder what snail mail postage to the greater Denver Colorado area in
the U.S.A. would be.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die