Help reading a 9 track tape

Dennis Boone drb at msu.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:59:00 CDT 2021

 > Well you could ask Silverfrost who now own it.  I think a lot of Salford
 > Pr1me software was lost.

Vague memory suggests that someone did, and that they don't have it any
more.  When I asked Rob Jung, ex-Primate, if he still had the Prime
version of his ARJ compressor, he didn't have that either.  So many
ex-things...

There was a 2550 on ebay some years back that came from Salford, and I
had hoped that someone would get it running so we could see if anything
interesting was on its disks, but it dropped out of sight.

 > I wish I could find the X.25 software we wrote...

That'd be interesting too.  At least we have the Prime X.25.

De