For Sale: FANUC A860 papertape reader with DOSTEK BTR (adapter)

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:57:34 CDT 2021

thanks Jim.....you don't want to know what I paid for all of this, plus the
time I put into the project, but there is a point where you have to cut
bait.  Hopefully someone else will want it,.  Others selling just the same
DostEK adapter price closer to $500, but without it the FANUK is kind of
useless if you're trying to build a reader with controls.