Europe-based restorer of old mechanical keyboards?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:46:19 CDT 2021

I am not a collector exactly -- I just salvaged a bunch when they were
being sent to recycling.

My Model Ms are going strong, no bolt mod needed, but I also have 2
Apple Extended II and an Extended I and both, sadly, need some
attention. I am almost devoid of electronics skills.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Europe that does this kind of
repair/refurb work? I do not want to do intercontinental shipping...

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com