DEC PDP-11/45 backplane +5 ECO

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Wed Apr 28 12:19:41 CDT 2021

> On Apr 28, 2021, at 9:51 AM, Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> I have other 45/70 drawings that i haven't pdf'ed
> I need to see if they are different revs than what I already have

Ohh...  I'd be very, *very* interested to see versions of the /45 drawings other than the two sets that are commonly available!

I've been collecting/compiling detailed information about ECOs and board revs for the KB11-A (for example, the one that launched this thread!), and looking at diffs between the two available drawing sets has been a valuable technique for shaking out hints and clues about things otherwise undocumented.  Having more to draw from here would be *super* helpful.

A fairly complete summary of things puzzled out so far, for those of you with /45s who may be interested, is here: https://fritzm.github.io/ecos.html

    cheers,
      --FritzM.