Is this a new record?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:55:28 CDT 2021

Hi,

I'm the guy who got the PERQ 1 keyboard from Chris for a $100 donation.

Since I got @'ed here, I felt the need to state:

1) The PERQ 1 KB is foam and foil, and isn't a space cadet full of wild
keys, so I don't think the keyboard collectors are after them for BIG
MONEY.
(Which is great, I wish they all were undesirable.) It's rather nasty
vacuum form and I'd be surprised to find out the keyboarders want 'em.

2) I've re-foiled it

3) To defend my honor I feel the need to clarify that I've attached it to a
*REAL PERQ 1* which is otherwise complete. No USB, raspberry PIs, etc.

4) I can provide any reference info on it to folks who need.

Thx,

~ I