Exidy S-100 Expansion cards questions

David Williams nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 14:43:02 CDT 2021

Moving forward on setting up my collection and I was taking a look at an
Exidy Sorcerer S-100 Expansion box I had received long ago. I wondered
if anyone could help with info on the cards I found inside. The first is
clearly a memory card but not familiar with the company. The second is a
disk controller and the third is a parallel/rs232 interface. I haven't
found any doc on any of them yet. If you have doc or info on the cards
or anything else about the expansion box please let me know. Haven't
tested or done any more with it yet other than open it up and look
around inside. Had this for ages but only now had room to take it out of
the box.

1) 64K Static Memory card copyright 1981 Memory Merchant
2) Double Disk controller by Jade Computer (Doesn't seem to match the
image on the doc I found on Bitsavers for their Double D controller but
suspect it is one)
3) Interfacer II  Triple Parallel / RS232 Serial I/O from CompuPro -
Godbout

Links to pics below.

http://www.trailingedge.com/images/ExidyS100-1.jpg
http://www.trailingedge.com/images/ExidyS100-2.jpg