Need a BASIC expert

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:19:07 CDT 2021

It is not too hard to imagine a professional programmer who took a copy of
Dartmouth BASIC and adapted it for this flavor of BASIC, but I personally
dont have any reference docs about it or proof.

If there are FORTRAN-esque commands added to the core Dartmouth version I
would search for another instance prior to MINICAL where this was done.

Back then BASIC flavors and adaptations were becomming common so it may
simply be MINICAL BASIC would have been just as easy for a period
programmer to whip up from scratch.

Bill