Photo Sharing (Was RE: DEC BA11-K KY11-L mounting brackets -- how?)

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 03:36:42 CDT 2021

> Wow, sorry about that...  Do folks here have an alternative service they
> like/recommend for sharing linked photos to the list?

They work fine for me in the "New" Edge, Chrome and Firefox.  Noel, do you
have the updated Chromium based Edge or "Legacy" edge ?
Not sure why they don't work for Noel in edge. If anyone still has the old
now called "Legacy" Microsoft Edge note it is no longer supported or updated
and its probably time to ditch it ...

https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/9/22321779/microsoft-edge-legacy-spartan-bro
wser-support-ended

In my experience some one has issues with every photo sharing site I have
used.

>     cheers,
>       --FritzM.

Dave