GNO and ORCA Pascal

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Fri Apr 16 12:24:46 CDT 2021

Does  anyone have any experience with GNO (the UnixLike shell for the Apple
2 GS)... particularly accessing GNO from Pascal.

I'm afraid I'm a Turbo Pascal kind of guy... so I don't really get it.
There are some of C libraries and C code and what have you... but I need to
use Pascal (what I am porting was written in Turbo Pascal)... which
compiles and links fine.

There are plenty of units that come with it to access things in GSOS, but
not under GNO because GNO was some sort of replacement for ORCA shell...

Thanks

Mark