Exploring early GUIs

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Mon Sep 21 02:46:52 CDT 2020

I have an SGI Indy that some idiot (tm) (okay, it was me) put Linux on.

Anyone have any way to undo my mistake? (:  I'd like to get the thing
running properly again, if it even still powers up.  I imagine the HD is
probably knackered by now anyway.

--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift