Kennett Classic Anniversary Event and Outdoor Swap 9/26/2020

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:26:27 CDT 2020

If you're in the Philadelphia / Baltimore area September 26th, please
consider visiting us for our 1 year anniversary / outdoor swap day.  We are
debuting two new exhibit rooms that day.  Because we can admit a limited
number of persons inside at a time, we will also run an outdoor swap meet
spanning from the outside front door, down the side of the building and
into the back parking lot so people can congregate outside.  There are a
number of outdoor restaurants nearby and we're going to attempt a
covid-friendly group dinner afterwards.

Swap spaces remain, let me know privately to reserve your place.

Kennett Classic is located in Kennett Square, PA.  We're fostering a
growing local interest in vintage computing.  There might be "new stuff"
for sale just because there are new-to-the-hobby persons in attendance and
we have been publicizing the event locally.

For more directions/details see
https://www.kennettclassic.com/kennett-classic-in-two-weeks-sept-26-2020/

Thanks

Bill