CGA card (Mitsubishi Electric) with 192K RAM?

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:18:56 CDT 2020

On 9/7/20 8:17 AM, newsgroups at micromuseum.co.uk wrote:
> You might find reading this thread useful:
>
> https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=57843

That's excellent - thankyou! I'd been trying to find anything about this
machine at all and not having much luck (I'll print all that out and leave
it inside the case, I think). I wonder what the "advanced features"
governed by switch 3/3 were :-)

I was hoping there would still be data on the hard disk (it's always fun
seeing how these machines were used) but sadly mine throws up a "command
error" from the disk hardware at startup - so either the drive's bad, has
been LLFed prior to disposal, or there's an issue with the controller itself.

Jules