S-100 stuff, electronic stuff, model railroad stuff, books and magazines!

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Sat Oct 17 22:14:40 CDT 2020

Hello all.
     I have 22 S-100 boards for sale. There are two backplanes. One is a
9 slot bare board and the other is a 19 slot fully populated board. Both
boards have active termination. There are 8080, Z80, FDC, HDC, Serial,
68030, a Display board, a Front Panel board. There are also 3 Mean Well
power supplies supplying the +9VDC and the +_16VDC. There are also
voltmeters and amp meters . I want $500 plus shipping for all of it. I
can provide a full inventory and pictures for anyone who is truly
interested.
     I probably have cancer and if I do I am dying. I want all of this
to go to a good home and not to the landfill. If anyone is interested I
have some test equipment, electronic components, and model railroad
equipment Please only serious inquires for I tire very easily.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!