IBM 1130 simulator

Van Snyder van.snyder at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 7 17:33:00 CDT 2020

On Wed, 2020-10-07 at 15:39 +1000, Steve Malikoff via cctalk wrote:
> Van said
> > In about 1974, for my senior undergraduate project, I wrote
> > microcodeto convince a Varian V70 that it was actually an IBM 1130.
> > Being substantially more modern hardware, it was much faster than
> > areal 1130.
> > If anybody wants microcode and flow diagrams, and listings for the
> > I/Osimulation (which ran in 620/f mode), I'm happy to send them.
> > Van Snydervan.snyder at sbcglobal.net
>
> It sounds interesting, if somewhat esoteric. Why not put it on
> Github?There it can be preserved (we hope), searched, perused, and by
> the curious, downloaded :)
> Steve

I've never had any success with github, probably for lack of not really
needing it.

I've put my V70 materials, including 1130 emulator, on
http://vandyke.mynetgear.com/1401/V70

The next level up, http://vandyke.mynetgear.com/1401, has my 1401
materials, and several others, not very well organized.

Feel free to copy anything to github.