VT525 power switch

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Oct 5 23:19:26 CDT 2020

I have a VT525 that I couldn't turn off.  I took it apart and there's
an adapter that connects the metal rod off the button on the front to
the power switch inside.  The adapter has crumbled and it feels like
it was wax but it may have just been some plastic that has severely
deteriorated.

Before I try to work up some kind of replacement, has anyone already
designed a 3D-printed replacement?  I don't have a 3D printer but do
have a friend that could print one for me.  Otherwise, I'll see if I
can come up with something.
--
Eric Dittman