DOS Versions (Was: IBM PC-DOS 2.10 explorations

Cindy Croxton sales at elecplus.com
Mon Oct 5 16:28:40 CDT 2020

https://elecshopper.com/en/software/242-dos-6-22-and-windows-3-1-on-3-5-inch-floppy-diskettes.html

This is the only OS I have listed right now. My computer crashed, and
after YEARS of MS, I now am learning to use Linux. Very steep curve for
me! As soon as I get photo editors and other stuff installed and learn
to use them, I will start adding products again.

I do have some old cassette software for Tandy, and some other goodies.
I will post a msg here when they go live.

Cindy