ISO: Keronix Omnibus 8K "E1" memory schematics / technical docs

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat Nov 21 02:36:05 CST 2020

Keronix was a medium sized operation making OEM core stacks and
sometimes would take in the whole job and engineer the host board for
their product.

i know there are Microdata and some other Orange County made minis with
Keronix stacks I've seen.  I suspect unless some culprit such as myself
who worked at the company saved the data and the like it vanished into
the engineering archives of the company and down a rathole.  I don't
know of much other for them.

Microdata also had Ampex approach the company and make full core boards
for instance as well.  The market for core was haphazard at best.  And I
don't know of any instance of cooperation to define any standards where
documentation would have gone.

I hope you find something.

BTW I have a couple of 4K Micro 800 boards that I recall were Keronix.

thanks
jim