DEC PDP-8/E wanted

davemaho davemaho at rcn.com
Fri Nov 20 08:32:15 CST 2020

Your chances are excellent, depending on your budget. I have two ‘8e’s, a straight 8, and a vt270. Each has issues: the 270 won’t boot, nor will the 8e’s (they have 8” floppies either rx02 or rx01’s, vt100/ 101’s, asr 33,35, and 32’s), and the straight 8 comes up with all zeros every eighth memory address location. The asr33 is DEC modified..

Best regards,
Dave Mahoney

Sent from my iPhone