Microsoft open sources GWBASIC

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:35:02 CDT 2020

Well I remember when first being introduced to "B" on the Honeywell L66 under GCOS thinking that it allowed programmers to shoot themselves in the foot in the same ways as they could with assembler, but much more rapidly.
"B" was near assembler than "C" only having the "Machine Word" as a type.

I also remember finding that a pile of backup tapes were useless because some one had mixed up a pointer and value......

> PL/M?
>
> bill

Dave