Anyone using RK06/07 drives?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:28:26 CDT 2020

Noel,
I can I hope get the backplane and complete 11/44 that goes with it, plus
the RK06 or RK07 (I forget which).  If you or anyone is really interested I
can try to track this one down.  I have been trying to get through to the
owner, he has not returned my calls, but he's a nice guy and I hope to get
the remains of his DEC stuff asap.  I was not super enthusiastic about
getting a RK06/7 drive for space reasons.  Contact me privately if anyone
is interested.

I also reached out a guy that has a few complete 8i systems, trying to get
those too.

Bill