13W3 to HDMI/DisplayPort

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sun May 24 11:29:41 CDT 2020

I've had the opposite experience.  I've been trying to find a 1U
pull-out keyboard/monitor/mouse combo for my E6500 rack.  Most of the
VGA LCD panels complain about signal out of range on both cg3 and cg6.
The E6500 really doesn't need a video console, but it'd be nice if one
was tucked in there.  Of course the weirdo Sun mounting rails in the
cabinet are yet another challenge.

-A