[cctalk] Re: Replacing the Flyback Transformer From My VAXmate

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Mon May 18 14:08:26 CDT 2020

Tai-Ho (Taiwan) was the OEM supplier for flyback transformers used by Apple in the early Macintosh computers (1984+).

Russell Industries (New York, USA) produced replacement flyback transformers for monitors and TVs, these appear on eBay and remaining TV repair supply houses.

As noted, while the circular pin-out is often standardized, the voltages need to be double-checked.

greg
chicago
==