PDF of FANUC TAPE READER A860-0056-T020 Manual Wtd.

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Tue May 12 12:16:28 CDT 2020

On 05/12/2020 11:10 AM, Bill Degnan via cctech wrote:
> Turns out the "The Director" tape reader I purchased last week was
> defective and I got a refund.  So I thought I'd try my hand at the FANUC
> TAPE READER A860.  I may need to make a serial cable (?) to connect from
> the internal connector don't know yet.  Or maybe the internal 50-pin port
> from the photos is for the punch.  Don't know yet, thus the need for the
> manual.
>
> I checked bitsavers.org but there was no manual there, anyone here have a
> PDF  or URL of the PDF for the FACIT tape reader A860-0056-T020?

A860 is a Fanuc part number, not Facit.  So, if Facit made
the reader, you should look for another
part number somewhere.  Fanuc, way back when, did make
excellent manuals with full schematics,
so there might be a schematic available somewhere in a huge
book of Fanuc schematics for
that vintage machine.  but, you'd need to know about what
vintage of Fanuc to look for.

Jon