Looking for a pair of DEC RL02 drives, working or otherwise

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun May 10 15:46:34 CDT 2020

I can't help you with the RL02... But I have MFM drives, experience using
an MFM emulator (I have two running in my Rainbows), RX-50 drives and am
just over in Brighton, CO. If nothing else, I have a DEC Rainbow and can
format some diskettes for you if need be.  In normal times, I'd be down for
in-person debugging, but these, alas, are not normal times.

Warner