Power Supply Recap

David Coolbear david at thecoolbears.org
Tue Mar 31 15:33:52 CDT 2020

There's been a lot of discussion of late about replacing power supply
capacitors in DEC power supplies. I have a BA123 and I believe that it uses
an H7260 power supply. I feel like it might be a good idea to replace the
capacitors before a disaster occurs. I haven't been able to find a
schematic for the H7260 and I'm wondering which/how many caps need to be
replaced. Does anyone know what specific part# to replace them with? I'd
prefer to purchase the replacements before I dig in to the machine, that
way I don't have to remove the power supply twice.

I also own a BA23. Does anyone know if that power supply uses the same caps
as the H7260 and how many are required for that supply?